What does a seekers heart look like?
Our prayer and fasting focus for today is Matthew 7:7-8, but I would like to encourage you to read Matthew 7:1-12.
To him who seeks…as we transition into that generation of Jacob (Psalms 24:6), those who seek Him, who seek His face and turn to God, there is a conforming of heart and soul. There is a stepping out of this world, from the soulish nature into the fullness of that new creation being (2Corinthians 5:17), that mystical union IN Christ Jesus.
Just like Jacob we find the ladder (Genesis 28:12), the open door, that place of ascending and descending (John 1:51). It’s in that place IN His presence where we are being soaked and infused with the culture and nature of The Kingdom of Heaven, and being endued with/Into Christ Jesus.
I want to look at some of the attributes of a Generation of Jacob Seeker.
- Non-Judgmental – Matthew 7:1-2
- Doesn’t judge according to the flesh.
- No Pretense – Matthew 7:3-5
- The veil or mask of the fleshly or soulish nature; self righteousness; of pretending; the old nature is traded for the nature of God.
- Wisdom – Matthew 7:6
- That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. Ephesians 1:17
- The more we are infused INTO Him and KNOW Him more, the more wisdom and revelation we walk in.
To those who seek! Keep on asking, keep on knocking, because those who ask will receive and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8
And The Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple. Malachi 3:1 (Read yesterday’s post)
If you would like to join us for the duration of this fast you can download a pdf of our prayer and fasting focus here: Stepping Beyond the Veil fast
We have a podcast called “The Veil” where I share on stepping beyond the veil of our flesh. Scroll down to listen.